Brother GTX Pro
Type – Direct to Garment
Ink Type – Water-Based Pigment Ink
Machine Size – 1400mm x 1300mm x 550mm
Machine Weight – Approximately 120kg including the Platen
Number of Ink-Heads: 2 print heads / 8 ink channels
For any questions or queries, please call 0161 905 1000.
Brother’s GTX Pro is their new industrial direct to garment printer that’s designed for mass production. This new machine is suitable for businesses of all sizes and its flexibility can lend itself to any production line. It’s compact, but you shouldn’t underestimate the power and speed that it packs within its infrastructure.
The machine allows you to expand your range of production within your fashion collections and product range. From fabric printing to wood or canvas, this machine is compatible with a wide array of materials – therefore, you can broaden your product offerings and appeal to a wider market.
New industrial white print head
Incredibly high-speed print mode
Automatic cleaning processes
Additional height sensors
- Machine Size: 1400mm x 1300mm x 550mm.
- Platen Sizes: Maximum Print Size is 40,6cm x 53,3cm / 16” x 21”.
- Machine Weight: Approximately 120kg (including Platen).
- Included Platen Size: 35,6cm x 40,6cm / 14” x 16”.
- Print Method: Direct inkjet garment printer.
- Number of Ink-Heads: 2 print heads / 8 ink channels.
- Ink Type: Water-based pigment ink.
- Ink-Head Type: On-demand piezo head.
- Print Resolution: 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi.
- Print Mode: Single or double for CMYK. Underbase and highlight for white.
- Environment: Standby Conditions: 10°C-35°C, 20%-85% Operating Conditions: 18°C-30°C, 35%-85%.
- Data Output: Printer driver (USB, File output).
- Operating Systems: macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.15 Catalina Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 10 (64bit).
- Interface: USB2.0, LAN(10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T), USB Flash Memory (Under 32GB, FAT32 format).
- Display Resolution: XGA(1024×768).
- Recommended Applications: Adobe® Photoshop CS6/CC, Adobe ® Illustrator CS6/CC, CorelDRAW ® 2018/2019 (Windows).
we’ll take care